Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Pebbled leather low top sneakers
- Extended leather fabric hook-and-loop fastener tab closure and four metal eyelets with lacing
- Rounded stitched toe
- Embossed logo at tongue and vamp and a tonal contrast brushed wool heel panel
- Fully lined with cushioned insole
- Rubber sole with traction
Brand: Creative Recreation
Material: Leather, Wool, Rubber
Longtime friends Robert Nand and Rich Cofinco launched Creative Recreation in 2002 to address the relative absence of stylish footwear options for young, creative professional men. There were dress shoes for the office, and sneakers for the basketball court, but very few casual shoes they wanted to wear. Being employed in the footwear industry gave Nand and Cofinco a solid foundation for designing their own line of unabashedly youthful sneakers, boots, and shoes. Bridging the gap between formal and casual, Creative Recreation’s sneakers have style to spare: think sleek tumbled leather high-tops, black low-tops with distinctive contrast stitching, warm waterproof boots, and — for women — styles ranging from stiletto boots to zebra-print “Cesario” sneakers. The brand also makes kicks for kids — applying lots of bright colors and Velcro fasteners for easy removal. Recreation has never been so creative or fun.