shoppers recently viewed this!
- 1-7 ounce Wild Boar salami
- 1-7 ounce Tartufo salami
- Hand made by master artisan Cristiano Creminelli
- Box measures 9 inches in length by 5 inches in width by 3½ inches in height
- US inspected and passed by the Department of Agriculture
- Choice cuts of meat from select breeds raised on small family farms
- Fed with organic white grains
- Wild Boar has a mixture of field harvest Texas wild boar and all natural Duroc pork belly, seasoned with wine-soaked cloves and juniper berries
- Wild Boar meat is leaner, tangier and deep in color
- Tartufo is all-natural pork with black truffle
- Keep refrigerated (68F)
- Remove casing by cutting salami tip, scoring salami vertically along the desired portion and peel casing with fingers
- Shelf life: 6 weeks
- Do not wrap salami in plastic or wax-coated paper until dry
- Give the salami 15-20 mins at room temperature before serving
***Keep salami cool. Peel before consuming.
Based on shipping destination, shipping will automatically be upgraded to 2nd day.