Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Share This Item: Email
- Two, 7 ounce Wild Boar salamis
- Two, 7 ounce Tartufo salamis
- Two, 7 ounce Sopressata salamis
- Hand made by master artisan Cristiano Creminelli
- US inspected and passed by the Department of Agriculture
- Choice cuts of meat from select breeds raised on small family farms
- Fed with organic white grains
- Wild Boar has a mixture of field harvest Texas wild boar and all natural Duroc pork belly, seasoned with wine-soaked cloves and juniper berries
- Wild Boar meat is leaner, tangier and deep in color
- Tartufo is all-natural pork salami with black truffle
- Sopressata is produced with the highest quality pork cuts, coarsely ground with salt and generous amounts of garlic
- Keep refrigerated (68F or below)
- Peel before consuming
- Remove casing by cutting salami tip, scoring salami vertically along the desired portion and peel casing with fingers
- Shelf life: 6 weeks
- Do not wrap salami in plastic or wax-coated paper until dry
- Give the salami 15-20 minutes at room temperature before serving
- Salami does not spoil, but quality can suffer if it gets hot or is frozen
Shipped via 2nd day air in a Styrofoam box packed with ice. Quality guaranteed.