Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Share This Item: Email
- One, 7 ounce Barolo salami
- One, 7 ounce Tartufo salami
- Two, 4 ounce Cacciatore salamis
- Hand made by master artisan Cristiano Creminelli
- US inspected and passed by the Department of Agriculture
- Choice cuts of meat from select breeds raised on small family farms
- Fed with organic white grains
- Barolo has a rich and robust flavor that comes from the same place that gave birth to Barolo wine
- Tartufo is all-natural pork salami with black truffle
- Cacciatore, also known as "hunter's salami" is made with juniper berry, giving it a slightly fruity taste
- Keep refrigerated (68F or below)
- Peel before consuming
- Remove casing by cutting salami tip, scoring salami vertically along the desired portion and peel casing with fingers
- Shelf life: 6 weeks
- Do not wrap salami in plastic or wax-coated paper until dry
- Give the salami 15-20 minutes at room temperature before serving
- Salami does not spoil, but quality can suffer if it gets hot or is frozen
Shipped via 2nd day air in a Styrofoam box packed with ice. Quality guaranteed.
Origin: United States