Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
- One, 7 ounce Tarfuto salami
- One, 12 ounce Felino salami
- One, 5 1/2 ounce Piccante salami
- Hand made by master artisan Cristiano Creminelli
- US inspected and passed by the Department of Agriculture
- Choice cuts of meat from select breeds raised on small family farms
- Fed with organic white grains
- Tartufo is all-natural pork salami with black truffle
- Felino is made from coarsley ground pork seasoned with pepper and nutmeg
- Piccante is a spicy salami much like pepperoni that is seasoned with paprika and hot peppers
- Keep refrigerated (68F or below)
- Peel before consuming
- Remove casing by cutting salami tip, scoring salami vertically along the desired portion and peel casing with fingers
- Shelf life: 6 weeks
- Do not wrap salami in plastic or wax-coated paper until dry
- Give the salami 15-20 minutes at room temperature before serving
- Salami does not spoil, but quality can suffer if it gets hot or is frozen
Shipped via 2nd day air in a Styrofoam box packed with ice. Quality guaranteed.
Origin: United States