Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Sopressata, Casalingo and Piccante:
- 1, 7 ounce Sopressata salami
- 1, 5 1/2 ounce Casalingo salami
- 1, 5 1/2 ounce Piccante salami
- Creminelli salamis are hand made by master artisan Cristiano Creminelli
- US inspected and passed by the Department of Agriculture
- Choice cuts of meat from select breeds raised on small family farms
- Fed with organic white grains
- Sopressata salami is produced with the highest quality pork cuts, coarsely ground with salt and generous amounts of garlic
- Casalingo salami, or, "the salami of the house", is a sweet salami lightly seasoned with salt, pepper and spices
- Piccante salami is a spicy salami much like pepperoni that is seasoned with paprika and hot peppers
- Keep salami refrigerated
- Peel before consuming
- Give the salami 15-20 minutes at room temperature before serving
- 6 week shelf life
- Salami does not spoil, but quality can suffer if it gets hot or is frozen
Shipped via 2nd day air in a Styrofoam box packed with ice. Quality guaranteed.
Origin: United States