Slip your feet into the comfort and retro style of the Crocband™ This clog features lightweight, durable Croslite™ハ material construction, a contoured foot bed, and heel straps for a secure fit.
- Sporty midsole racing stripe
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean, and quick drying
- Contoured, orthotic foot bed for comfort
- Advanced toe box ventilation for breathability
- Lightweight, non-marking soles
- Water-friendly and buoyant
Closed Cell Resin
Crocs hail from Boulder, Colorado, home of all things comfortable and functional. Founded in 2002 by friends George Boedecker, Scott Seamans, and Lyndon Hanson, Crocs originally set out to create simple, comfortable renditions of classic boating shoes, and has since evolved to produce more than 300 styles of footwear — from its signature waterproof clogs to Mary Janes, suede loafers, flip-flops and winter boots. All of Crocs' shoes are rendered in their trademarked Croslite, a closed-cell resin that makes for lightweight, soft, comfy and odor-resistant shoes. With sizes for infants, kids and adults, Crocs has all the shoes your family needs.