Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Five pocket straight leg cotton distressed jeans.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Back pockets and back waist leather ripped logo tag.
- Whiskering at thighs and fading and distressing throughout.
- Please note any whiskering, fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 18", inseam: 32". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Cult Of Individuality
Fashion designer Ron Poisson launched Cult of Individuality in 2009 with a simple, if lofty, goal: make denim jeans so comfortable and well-cut that they became your favorite pair. A few seasons in, and things are looking good. Cult of Individuality designs a full run of men’s and women’s jeans, and their range of washes has something to satisfy every palette. Whether they’re slim and inky, relaxed and distressed, made of Japanese selvedge denim or 100 percent cotton, these are the jeans you’ll never want to take off. Be sure to check out the brand’s other designs, including the Kismet denim jacket with corduroy trim and the classic Heritage jean jacket.