- Low rise stretch skinny cord
- Classic five pocket design, fading throughout, slight distressing at hem, tonal top stitching
- Zip fly with button closure
- 33 inch inseam; 7½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 25 inches; height 35 inches
- Please note, belt is used for styling only
96% cotton and 4% spandex shell
Current/Elliott applies modern tailoring techniques to salvaged denim to create one-of-a-kind jeans and shorts that are both vintage-inspired and fashion-forward. Launched in 2008 by stylists Emily Current and Merritt Elliott, the label features everything from skinny jeans embellished with stars and polka dots and basic cuffed beatnik jeans to perfectly slouching boyfriend shorts and slinky, coated-denim leggings. Printed corduroy, shearling biker jackets, and 100% cotton plaid shirts adorned with epaulets and brass accents are some of Current/Elliott’s many non-denim separates, which reference styles from decades past. With so many flattering looks to choose from, Current/Elliott makes regular appearances in fashion magazines and has won over Hollywood starlets and fashion editors alike.