Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Moderate rise slouch cargo jean
- Front slash pockets, front coin pocket, side patch cargo pockets, panel seaming, tonal top stitching, back patch pockets
- Zip fly with button closure
- 29 inch inseam; 9 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
- Please note, belt is used for styling only
Brand: Current Elliott
Material: 98% cotton and 2% elastane shell
Origin: United States
Current/Elliott applies modern tailoring techniques to salvaged denim to create one-of-a-kind jeans and shorts that are both vintage-inspired and fashion-forward. Launched in 2008 by stylists Emily Current and Merritt Elliott, the label features everything from skinny jeans embellished with stars and polka dots and basic cuffed beatnik jeans to perfectly slouching boyfriend shorts and slinky, coated-denim leggings. Printed corduroy, shearling biker jackets, and 100% cotton plaid shirts adorned with epaulets and brass accents are some of Current/Elliott’s many non-denim separates, which reference styles from decades past. With so many flattering looks to choose from, Current/Elliott makes regular appearances in fashion magazines and has won over Hollywood starlets and fashion editors alike.