- Mid-rise cotton blend woven long cargo short
- Front slash pockets, back flap welt pockets with snap closures, pleated cargo flap patch pockets at side with snap closures, tonal top stitching
- Zip fly with button closure
- Please note, belt is used for styling purposes only
- 14½ inch inseam; 9 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34 inches
94.5% cotton and 5.5% flex shell
Current/Elliott applies modern tailoring techniques to salvaged denim to create one-of-a-kind jeans and shorts that are both vintage-inspired and fashion-forward. Launched in 2008 by stylists Emily Current and Merritt Elliott, the label features everything from skinny jeans embellished with stars and polka dots and basic cuffed beatnik jeans to perfectly slouching boyfriend shorts and slinky, coated-denim leggings. Printed corduroy, shearling biker jackets, and 100% cotton plaid shirts adorned with epaulets and brass accents are some of Current/Elliott’s many non-denim separates, which reference styles from decades past. With so many flattering looks to choose from, Current/Elliott makes regular appearances in fashion magazines and has won over Hollywood starlets and fashion editors alike.