- Distressed lamb leather jacket
- Rounded notched lapel, snap tab detail at sleeve cuff, padded ribbed elbow patch, front zipper pockets, striped stitch detail throughout, optional slit at back with snap closures, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Asymmetrical zip front closure, fully lined
- 19 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 33 inches
- Professional leather dry cleaning only
100% lamb leather shell. 100% acetate lining
Esteemed designer Yigal Azrouël combines contemporary glamour and everyday simplicity to create Cut25, his tightly edited diffusion line for women. Launched in 2010, Cut25 reflects the same innovative and artisanal approach to design featured in Azrouël’s flagship line, but offers slightly edgier, more youthful silhouettes. The brand’s tightly curated accessories line features elegant printed and tie-dye scarves woven from cashmere or modal fabric, skinny faux leather belts in bright pastel hues, and studded leather belts that will add just the right dose of metal to your favorite dress. Based in New York City, Azrouël and his designs have appeared in Lucky and Harper's Bazaar, among other publications.