- Cotton silk blend woven skirt
- Graphic print throughout, gathered at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 18½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
70% cotton and 30% silk shell. 100% acetate lining
Esteemed designer Yigal Azrouël combines contemporary glamour and everyday simplicity to create Cut25, his tightly edited diffusion line for women. Launched in 2010, Cut25 reflects the same innovative and artisanal approach to design featured in Azrouël’s flagship line, but offers slightly edgier, more youthful silhouettes. The brand’s tightly curated accessories line features elegant printed and tie-dye scarves woven from cashmere or modal fabric, skinny faux leather belts in bright pastel hues, and studded leather belts that will add just the right dose of metal to your favorite dress. Based in New York City, Azrouël and his designs have appeared in Lucky and Harper's Bazaar, among other publications.