- Textured metallic and silk woven combo dress
- Metallic embroidery throughout, semi-attached silk chiffon pleated flutter panel at bodice, contrast satin waistband, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 35 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
80% rayon and 20% nylon shell. 100% silk combo. 96% polyester and 4% spandex lining
Cynthia Steffe’s contemporary, on-trend women’s clothing will meld flawlessly with everything else in your wardrobe. The label’s sophisticated yet playful skirts, jackets, tops, and other separates combine modern femininity with easy elegance. Textured jersey-knit strapless dresses, tiered round-neck dresses in silky black chiffon, classic trench coats, mod-style cotton jackets, and asymmetrical blouses are just some of the versatile designs you’ll find in Steffe’s collection, which has become a favorite among celebs such as Jessica Simpson and Scarlett Johansson. Founded by its namesake designer in 1989, Cynthia Steffe currently belongs to Bernard Chaus. In 2011 the brand introduced Seamline by Cynthia Steffe, a stylistically similar diffusion line.