- Lambswool blend knit turtleneck sweater jacket
- Thick braided trim throughout, ribbed trim, cable knit detail at sleeve
- Exposed front zipper closure
- 23 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
50% lambswool, 35% modal, 10% nylon and 5% cashmere shell
Cynthia Steffe’s contemporary, on-trend women’s clothing will meld flawlessly with everything else in your wardrobe. The label’s sophisticated yet playful skirts, jackets, tops, and other separates combine modern femininity with easy elegance. Textured jersey-knit strapless dresses, tiered round-neck dresses in silky black chiffon, classic trench coats, mod-style cotton jackets, and asymmetrical blouses are just some of the versatile designs you’ll find in Steffe’s collection, which has become a favorite among celebs such as Jessica Simpson and Scarlett Johansson. Founded by its namesake designer in 1989, Cynthia Steffe currently belongs to Bernard Chaus. In 2011 the brand introduced Seamline by Cynthia Steffe, a stylistically similar diffusion line.