Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Low-rise cotton pant
- Classic five pocket design, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with button closure
- 34 inch inseam; 7½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
Brand: D&G Dolce & Gabbana
Material: 97% cotton and 3% elastane shell
D&G Dolce & Gabbana
The luxury fashion house Dolce & Gabbana (often lovingly shortened to D&G) landed on the map when Italian design duo Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana created an astonishing 1,500 different looks for Madonna's 1993 world tour. Sex appeal has remained a dominant theme of the label’s designs since its first womenswear collection debuted in 1985 — think curve-hugging dresses, underwear as outerwear, and leopard print applied to everything from handbags, shoes, and dresses to cosmetics (the Animalier collection) and leather iPhone sleeves. Created in the mid-1990s, D&G was Dolce & Gabbana's casual diffusion line — offering clothing, underwear, shoes, watches, and other accessories at affordable price points. Dolce & Gabbana shut down D&G in 2011 to focus on other projects, including a couture line launched in 2012.