- Stretch herringbone dress
- Adjustable elasticized shoulder straps, grosgrain panels, lace, bow applique at front bodice, vent at back hem, interior boning at sides
- Exposed back zipper with hook and eye closure, partially lined
- 33 inches in circumference at bust; 26 inches in circumference at waist; 40 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 33 inches
D&G Dolce & Gabbana
63% polyester, 33% viscose and 4% elastane shell. 92% polyester and 8% elastane lining
The luxury fashion house Dolce & Gabbana (often lovingly shortened to D&G) landed on the map when Italian design duo Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana created an astonishing 1,500 different looks for Madonna's 1993 world tour. Sex appeal has remained a dominant theme of the label’s designs since its first womenswear collection debuted in 1985 — think curve-hugging dresses, underwear as outerwear, and leopard print applied to everything from handbags, shoes, and dresses to cosmetics (the Animalier collection) and leather iPhone sleeves. Created in the mid-1990s, D&G was Dolce & Gabbana's casual diffusion line — offering clothing, underwear, shoes, watches, and other accessories at affordable price points. Dolce & Gabbana shut down D&G in 2011 to focus on other projects, including a couture line launched in 2012.