Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Round black ionic plated stainless steel case with black dial
- Black ionic plated stainless steel bracelet with deployment closure
- Japanese quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 500M
- Case measures 46mm (1.81 inches) wide
- Bracelet measures 22mm (0.86 inches) wide
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Note: IP or ionic plating is a process that is primarily used for wear resistance and corrosion protection
Brand: D&G WATCHES
Material: Black ionic plated stainless steel
The luxury fashion house Dolce & Gabbana landed on the map when Italian design duo Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana created an astonishing 1,500 different looks for Madonna's 1993 world tour. Sex appeal has remained a dominant theme of the label’s designs since its first womenswear collection debuted in 1985 — think curve-hugging dresses, underwear as outerwear, and leopard print applied to everything from handbags, shoes, and dresses to flip-flops, cosmetics (the Animalier collection) and leather iPhone sleeves. Created in the mid-1990s, D&G was Dolce & Gabbana's diffusion line of casual clothing and accessories, including men’s and women’s watches. Classic stainless-steel designs, elegant rose gold and leather-band models, and crystal-encrusted, bracelet-like watches were some of the many intriguing styles offered by the label, which Dolce & Gabbana shut down in 2011 to focus on other projects — including a couture line launched in 2012.