Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large overnight suitcase
- Textile with vinyl throughout
- Dakine logo patch and single zip pocket on front
- Open panel on back to slide over travel bag handle
- Double top handles with zip closure
- Printed nylon lining with single mesh pocket
- Dimensions 19"H x 12"L x 5"D
- Weight: 1.32 lbs
The history of Dakine begins in 1979, when founder Rob Kaplan created a surf leash (a cord surfers use to attach themselves to their boards) that could withstand the tough conditions of Hawaii's North Shore. After spending the early 1980s producing windsurfing gear, Dakine — in Hawaiian, its meaning is “the kind” — moved to Oregon in 1986 and gradually expanded its range to include men’s and women’s ski, bike and snowboard clothing as well as durable luggage, hats and gloves, and other outdoor accessories. Whether you’re looking for a backpack that will transport your goods across the street or a performance-ready rucksack like the Heli Pro, Dakine’s got all the bags you need — and with super-practical features such as fleece-lined pockets and insulated hydro-sleeves.