Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Breathable dry-mesh back panel and shoulder straps that guard against moisture.
- Side access fleece lined padded laptop sleeve for easy removal or storage.
- Organizer pockets for cell phone and iPod.
- Back panel security pocket keeps your personal items safe and gives you peace of mind.
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket.
- Rolling access side pockets.
- Volume: 1650 cu in.
- Approximate measurements: height: 20", length: 13'', width: 8".
Material: 600D Polyester
The history of Dakine begins in 1979, when founder Rob Kaplan created a surf leash (a cord surfers use to attach themselves to their boards) that could withstand the tough conditions of Hawaii's North Shore. After spending the early 1980s producing windsurfing gear, Dakine — in Hawaiian, its meaning is “the kind” — moved to Oregon in 1986 and gradually expanded its range to include men’s and women’s ski, bike and snowboard clothing as well as durable luggage, hats and gloves, and other outdoor accessories. Whether you’re looking for a backpack that will transport your goods across the street or a performance-ready rucksack like the Heli Pro, Dakine’s got all the bags you need — and with super-practical features such as fleece-lined pockets and insulated hydro-sleeves.