Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
Daniel Marshall burl wood ambiente humidor.
- Comes with fitted cedar lift out tray and DM humidity regulator.
- Digital meter with wooden frame.
- Lined in Spanish cedar wood.
- Holds up to 150 cigars depending on the size or ring gauge.
- Comes with gold lock and key.
- Approximate measurements: length: 15", depth: 11", height: 7".
Brand: Daniel Marshall
Material: Burl Wood
Origin: United States
Daniel Marshall started his first workshop in 1983. Since then, the California craftsman has established himself as one of the foremost names in fine woodwork, from desk sets to exquisite clocks. His coveted humidors require nearly four months of production. From the initial wood selection (done personally by Mr. Marshall) to the final lacquering and polishing, the process involves more than 175 delicate procedures. The end result: a product of unrivaled utility and beauty, fit for the very finest cigars, and crafted to specifications that will satisfy even the most exacting connoisseur.