- Sueded tencel gabardine jumpsuit
- Panel seaming, tonal top stitching, metal snap closures at inner leg, elasticized back waistline
- Hidden front zipper closure
- 29 inch inseam; 8½ inch rise; 58 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, belt is used for styling only
100% tencel shell
Irish-born fashion designer Daryl Kerrigan has been defining New York City's downtown style since the 1990s through Daryl K, her chic collection of women’s clothing and ankle boots. Kerrigan’s no-nonsense, urban-girl devotees love to rock Daryl K’s tough-yet-luxe leather pants, jeans, washed-out shirts and other separates. In recent years Daryl K’s collections have taken edgy to a new level — think slashed silk dresses, seamed contour leggings in basic black, lots of exposed zippers, and washed-denim jumpsuits.