- Leather motorcycle jacket
- Functional zipper closure at sleeve cuff, two vents at back hem, panel seaming
- Front asymmetric zipper closure with magnetic closure at neck, fully lined
- 22½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
100% lamb leather shell.100% cotton lining. 100% silk sleeve lining
Irish-born fashion designer Daryl Kerrigan has been defining New York City's downtown style since the 1990s through Daryl K, her chic collection of women’s clothing and ankle boots. Kerrigan’s no-nonsense, urban-girl devotees love to rock Daryl K’s tough-yet-luxe leather pants, jeans, washed-out shirts and other separates. In recent years Daryl K’s collections have taken edgy to a new level — think slashed silk dresses, seamed contour leggings in basic black, lots of exposed zippers, and washed-denim jumpsuits.