- Stretch cotton poplin pant
- Elasticized seaming at back waist, ankle, functional zipper at side ankle, front zipper pockets
- Inner drawstring with tie closure at waist
- 26 inch inseam; 9 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 31 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
97% cotton and 3% spandex shell
Irish-born fashion designer Daryl Kerrigan has been defining New York City's downtown style since the 1990s through Daryl K, her chic collection of women’s clothing and ankle boots. Kerrigan’s no-nonsense, urban-girl devotees love to rock Daryl K’s tough-yet-luxe leather pants, jeans, washed-out shirts and other separates. In recent years Daryl K’s collections have taken edgy to a new level — think slashed silk dresses, seamed contour leggings in basic black, lots of exposed zippers, and washed-denim jumpsuits.