- Woven low rise stretch pant
- Adjustable buckle tab detail at waist, front slash pockets, tonal top stitching, sewn rolled cuff, back slash pockets
- Zip fly with button closure
- 26inch inseam; 8½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
100% tencel shell
Irish-born fashion designer Daryl Kerrigan has been defining New York City's downtown style since the 1990s through Daryl K, her chic collection of women’s clothing and ankle boots. Kerrigan’s no-nonsense, urban-girl devotees love to rock Daryl K’s tough-yet-luxe leather pants, jeans, washed-out shirts and other separates. In recent years Daryl K’s collections have taken edgy to a new level — think slashed silk dresses, seamed contour leggings in basic black, lots of exposed zippers, and washed-denim jumpsuits.