- Cashmere knit three quarter sleeve cardigan
- Double breasted front and adjustable button tab closure at sleeve
- Front patch pockets
- Three hidden front snap and three front button closure
- 30 inches from shoulder to hem. Measurements were taken from a size Small
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
100% cashmere shell
Fashion designer Demy Lee has transformed her sweater obsession into Demylee, her successful women’s contemporary clothing brand. Born in Korea and based in NYC, Lee did the rounds at Calvin Klein, Gap and Tory Burch before starting her own namesake line. Since then, she has become the go-to designer for lovely layering tops, tees and tunics made from ultra-fine cashmere produced by Inner Mongolian goats. Aside from classic cashmere sweaters, striped dresses, hats and other staples, Demylee features an extensive collection of tanks, cardigans, and accessories made from mohair and cotton. Lee's label has appeared in style bibles such as InStyle and Lucky.