Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Woven dress
- Textured knit throughout, ribbed trim throughout, patch pockets at front, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Fully lined
- 32 inches in circumference at bust; 30 inches in circumference at waist; 46 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 42
- Please note, under layer is used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Derek Lam
Material: 67% cotton and 33% nylon shell. 83% rayon, 12% polyamide, and 5% spandex combo. 100% polyester lining
Origin: United States
Fashion wunderkind Derek Lam designs women’s clothing and accessories that epitomize contemporary sophistication. Born and raised in San Francisco, Lam descends from a long line of garment manufacturers and importers, and spent his childhood admiring the seamstress' handiwork in his grandparents' factory. After graduating from Parsons, he worked under iconic designer Michael Kors; his own eponymous label, launched in 2003, updated his mentor's thoroughly modern brand of jet-set chic by adding elements such as girlish prints and nostalgic silhouettes. Lam's award-winning shoes, handbags, eyeglasses and sunglasses have appeared in Women’s Wear Daily, Vogue, Town & Country and Elle as well as the halls of museums worldwide. In 2011 Lam launched 10 Crosby, a popular diffusion line featuring elegant silk tops, little black dresses, and other wardrobe staples.