Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Wool twill melange high rise wide leg trouser
- Elasticized back waistband, side slash pockets
- Satin, frayed chiffon drawstring front tie closure
- 33 inch inseam; 11 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34½ inches
100% wool shell
Fashion wunderkind Derek Lam designs women’s clothing and accessories that epitomize contemporary sophistication. Born and raised in San Francisco, Lam descends from a long line of garment manufacturers and importers, and spent his childhood admiring the seamstress' handiwork in his grandparents' factory. After graduating from Parsons, he worked under iconic designer Michael Kors; his own eponymous label, launched in 2003, updated his mentor's thoroughly modern brand of jet-set chic by adding elements such as girlish prints and nostalgic silhouettes. Lam's award-winning shoes, handbags, eyeglasses and sunglasses have appeared in Women’s Wear Daily, Vogue, Town & Country and Elle as well as the halls of museums worldwide. In 2011 Lam launched 10 Crosby, a popular diffusion line featuring elegant silk tops, little black dresses, and other wardrobe staples.