Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Silk dress
- Pleated bodice, quilted panels at shoulder, waist, hemline, single button closure at sleeve cuff, metallic stitching throughout
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined in silk
- 36 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches in circumference at waist; 35½ inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34½ inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Derek Lam
Material: 96% silk and 4% lurex shell. 100% silk shell
Fashion wunderkind Derek Lam designs women’s clothing and accessories that epitomize contemporary sophistication. Born and raised in San Francisco, Lam descends from a long line of garment manufacturers and importers, and spent his childhood admiring the seamstress' handiwork in his grandparents' factory. After graduating from Parsons, he worked under iconic designer Michael Kors; his own eponymous label, launched in 2003, updated his mentor's thoroughly modern brand of jet-set chic by adding elements such as girlish prints and nostalgic silhouettes. Lam's award-winning shoes, handbags, eyeglasses and sunglasses have appeared in Women’s Wear Daily, Vogue, Town & Country and Elle as well as the halls of museums worldwide. In 2011 Lam launched 10 Crosby, a popular diffusion line featuring elegant silk tops, little black dresses, and other wardrobe staples.