Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Knit sweater
- Ribbed cowl neck, cable knit panels throughout, open knit detail, ribbed hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- 29 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Please note, under layer is used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
Brand: Design History
Material: 45% nylon, 40% viscose, 5% angora, 5% cashmere and 5% wool shell
There’s design history — 8 AM lectures in drafty classrooms, slide shows about 19th century textile production, panic attack-inducing midterms — and then there’s Design History: the emerging clothing label noted for its chic, luxurious knits for women. One will require you to fill your head with esoteric factoids about the evolution of fashion ("did you know that cable knit sweaters were first popularized by Irish fishermen?"), while the other will inspire you to fill your wardrobe with soft cashmere and merino wool cardigan sweaters, jackets, textured pullovers, luxe sweater dresses, and soft jersey maxi-dresses and tops. One of the best things about Design History's duds: You can layer them for dozens of looks — from office-casual to night-on-the-town. Some people study their design history. Others wear it.