- Knit cardigan
- Ribbed knit design, faux fur panel at front, optional belt at waist, tonal top stitching
- Front button-down closure
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- 29 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
50% acrylic, 30% wool and 20% nylon shell. 75% acrylic and 25% polyester faux fur. 100% polyester backing
There’s design history — 8 AM lectures in drafty classrooms, slide shows about 19th century textile production, panic attack-inducing midterms — and then there’s Design History: the emerging clothing label noted for its chic, luxurious knits for women and girls. One will require you to fill your head with esoteric factoids about the evolution of fashion ("did you know that cable knit sweaters were first popularized by Irish fishermen?"), while the other will inspire you to fill your (or your little one's) wardrobe with soft cashmere and merino wool cardigan sweaters, jackets, textured pullovers, luxe sweater dresses, and soft jersey maxi-dresses and tops. One of the best things about Design History's duds: You can layer them for dozens of looks — from office-casual to special occasion. Some people study their design history. Others wear it.