- Low-rise skinny trouser jean
- Classic five pocket design, contrast top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with button closure
- 34 inch inseam; 7 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, look of jean may vary due to multiple washes and colorways featured
98% cotton and 2% elastane shell
Diesel’s knack for artfully deconstructed design has made it a go-to clothing brand for stylish downtown types ever since its 1978 debut. Founded by Renzo Rosso and Adriano Goldschmied and headquartered in Breganze, Italy, Diesel enjoys its reputation as world’s premier men’s and women’s denim brands — outfitting celebs such as Britney Spears and fashionistas worldwide. But Diesel does much more than jeans, applying its note-perfect aesthetic to everything from underwear and swimsuits to shoes and leather accessories, watches, eyewear, children’s clothes, even Ducati motorcycles and special-edition Fiat cars. Launched in 2007, Diesel’s Black Gold label offers distressed jeans and leather gear for rock ‘n’ roll types, while its Jogg jeans denim division offers innovative “sweatpant denim” pants and jackets for the comfort-first set. With every design, Diesel stays true to its core aesthetic: bold, urban, and fashion-forward.