Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Five pocket Zathan bootcut jeans.
- Distressing and fading throughout with whiskering on thighs.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Signature logo on right ticket pocket, back signature embroidered pockets with a back waist embossed logo tag.
- Please note any distressing, fading or uneven finishes are an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10", leg opening: 20". Measurements were taken from a size 32x32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 16, Suit: 40.
Material: 100% Cotton
The Italian label’s beloved denim line, launched in 1978 by Renzo Rosso and Adriano Goldschmied, has graced many famous forms (Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears, to name a couple) over the years, proving itself the premier name in high-end jeans. But the brand goes beyond denim, and it brings its one-of-a-kind aesthetic to everything from intimates and beachwear to children's wear and accessories.