Five pocket Slammer tapered leg jeans.
- Fading and distressing throughout and whiskering at thighs.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Signature logo on right ticket pocket, stitched back pockets, and a back waist faux leather logo tag.
- Please note any distressing, fading or uneven finishes are an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9", leg opening: 15½". Measurements were taken from a size 32x32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 16, Suit: 40.
100% Cotton, Application: 100% Faux Leather
Diesel’s knack for artfully deconstructed design has made it a go-to clothing brand for stylish downtown types ever since its 1978 debut. Founded by Renzo Rosso and Adriano Goldschmied and headquartered in Breganze, Italy, Diesel enjoys its reputation as world’s premier men’s and women’s denim brands — outfitting celebs such as Britney Spears and fashionistas worldwide. But Diesel does much more than jeans, applying its note-perfect aesthetic to everything from underwear and swimsuits to shoes and leather accessories, watches, eyewear, children’s clothes, even Ducati motorcycles and special-edition Fiat cars. Launched in 2007, Diesel’s Black Gold label offers distressed jeans and leather gear for rock ‘n’ roll types, while its Jogg jeans denim division offers innovative “sweatpant denim” pants and jackets for the comfort-first set. With every design, Diesel stays true to its core aesthetic: bold, urban, and fashion-forward.