Description: All profits from the sale of this watch will benefit After School All Stars, a national charity whose mission is to provide comprehensive after-school programs that keep more than 80,000 children safe and help them succeed in school and in life.
A.S. M47-331 Limited Edition Military Tank Watch and Tank Humidor package.
- Numbered and signed edition of 100.
- Black powder coated watch case.
- Black dial with contrast USA marking.
- Black leather band with contrast white stitching.
- USA marking carved into back of watch.
- Japanese battery operated watch movement.
- Nearly 11 ounces of solid stainless steel, precision designed with a bowed shape to conform to the wrist for a more comfortable fit.
- Durable surgical stainless steel matched with pure sapphire, the hardest crystal used in watch making.
- Eye catching oversize case and dial design with overbuilt watch straps made from the finest leather.
- Case measurements: 55 mm x 55 mm (without crown), 12mm thickness at center.
- Package also includes the A.S. Tank Humidor crafted in the USA by Daniel Marshall ($1,000 value), 10 A.S. Signature commemorative Dominican cigars and a signed 8x10 photo of the Governor wearing the watch in front of his tank.
Please note, due to the unique construction of each humidor, exotic wood finish may vary from what is pictured.
Material: Watch: Stainless Steel, Leather; Humidor: Wood
Brand: Daniel Marshall