Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve wool single breasted two button dot pinstripe suit.
- Notch lapel with button hole, front pockets, non-functional button cuffs and back side vents.
- Fully lined with three interior button pockets.
Flat front straight leg trousers.
- Zippered fly with a hook-and-bar and interior button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back button pockets.
- Partially lined to the knee.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9", leg opening: 18", inseam: 36" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 38. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
DKNY, the secondary label of fashion designer Donna Karan, is as tied to New York City in the American mind as "I ♥ NY" t-shirts and rude cabbies. Nicknamed “the Queen of Seventh Avenue,” Karan launched DKNY in 1988 to bring young women into her fold; over the next few years she expanded DKNY to include menswear, denim (DKNY Jeans), and home décor (DKNY home). DKNY is all about stylish understatement, and DKNY’s collection of men’s suits — in solids, pinstripes, and microdots — is no exception. From solid-color slim-fits to two-button flat fronts, every ensemble is done up in a palette of smart neutrals that’s equally suited to a day at the office or a night on the town. Aside from suits, DKNY offers a full range of wardrobe essentials, including women’s dresses, shoes, hosiery, luxe wallets and handbags, sexy Intimates and shapewear, and perfume; underwear, everything-in-betweenwear, suiting, and fragrances for men; and watches for both. Though Karan sold her original collection and DKNY to LVMH Moët Hennessy in 1996, she’s remained active in both brands as a designer — winning the CFDA’s Lifetime Achievement Award and cementing her place in the pantheon of American fashion.