Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Cotton stretch hip trunks.
- Double-ply, closed contour pouch.
- Seamless back and side elastic striped bands.
- Woven elastic waistband with logo.
- Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: DKNY Underwear
Material: 90% Cotton, 10% Spandex
DKNY, the secondary label of fashion designer Donna Karan, is as tied to New York City in the American mind as "I ♥ NY" t-shirts and rude cabbies. Nicknamed “the Queen of Seventh Avenue,” Karan launched DKNY in 1988 to bring young women into her fold — eventually expanding the label to include menswear, denim (DKNY Jeans), and home décor (DKNY home). DKNY is all about stylish understatement, and its collection of men’s underwear is no exception. From striped stretch-fit trunks to briefs in camouflage prints, every pair offers a sleek masculine fit and ultimate comfort. Though Karan sold her original collection and DKNY to LVMH Moët Hennessy in 1996, she’s remained active in both brands as a designer — winning the CFDA’s Lifetime Achievement Award and cementing her place in the pantheon of American fashion.