You don't have to prance around in Rome's Trevi Fountain with Marcello Mastroianni to wear Dolce Vita's sexy shoes, boots, and womenswear. Founded by Italian designer Gastone Lucioli, Dolce Vita pays close attention to what Hollywood’s bright young things are wearing, and reinterprets their favorite styles at affordable price points. With spike detailing, metallic pointed cap toes, and other hardware and embellishments, Dolce Vita's stiletto booties, platform pumps, and other footwear is for the fashionably fearless. The label's lineup of ready-to-wear plaid tops, asymmetrical jackets, ripped denim, and vintage-inspired dresses nails the Hollywood hipster look and offers the perfect counterpoint to Dolce Vita's sexy shoes. If Dolce Vita's flagship collection leaves you wanting more, check out DV for Dolce Vita: its street-chic younger sister, launched in 2006.
Past Sales Featuring Dolce Vita
Pink is the New BlackGet behind the right-now hue with a standout mix of blazers, silk dresses, and more.
Rethink Spring: Dark-Hued ShoesA new crop of sandals, flats, and heels in flattering shades that never go out of style.
Workweek Chic: 150 Polished PiecesYour morning routine made easy, thanks to sleek suiting, leather satchels, and more.
Spring Flings: Perfect Party DressesLook stunning all season in the prettiest colors, prints, and embellishments.
In Bloom: Spring's Freshest FloralsA garden variety of flirty silk dresses and skirts.
Having a Moment: Single-Sole PumpsDitch the platforms and step into sleek, flattering heels.
More Styles by Dolce Vita
- Women's bikinis & two-piece swimsuits
- Women's blouses & tops
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's casual & dress shorts
- Women's cocktail & party dresses
- Women's evening & bridal dresses
- Women's jumpsuits & rompers
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's vests & other tops