- Silk sweetheart neck strapless dress with graphic print
- Gathers at bust, contrast elastic panel at back, pleats, seaming at empire waist
- Exposed back zipper closure
- 26 inches from bust to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches hips 34½ inches.
100% silk shell. 100% acetate lining
You don't have to prance around in Rome's Trevi Fountain with Marcello Mastroianni to wear Dolce Vita's sexy shoes, boots, and womenswear. Founded by Italian designer Gastone Lucioli, Dolce Vita pays close attention to what Hollywood’s bright young things are wearing, and reinterprets their favorite styles at affordable price points. With spike detailing, metallic pointed cap toes, and other hardware and embellishments, Dolce Vita's stiletto booties, platform pumps, and other footwear is for the fashionably fearless. The label's lineup of ready-to-wear plaid tops, asymmetrical jackets, ripped denim, and vintage-inspired dresses nails the Hollywood hipster look and offers the perfect counterpoint to Dolce Vita's sexy shoes. If Dolce Vita's flagship collection leaves you wanting more, check out DV for Dolce Vita: its street-chic younger sister, launched in 2006.