- Satin woven strapless dress
- Semi-attached asymmetrical pleated panel at bodice, pleated at waist, shaped cups, built-in boning at bodice, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, interior hook closures, fully lined
- 29 inches from bust to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 35 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
64% acetate, 33% nylon and 3% spandex shell. 100% acetate lining. 100% polyester lining
With a focus on playful prints and impeccable fits, Donna Morgan adds its own touch to on-trend looks — offering petite and plus sizes to make all of its designs accessible to women of every body shape. Founded in 1992 by Larry Lefkowitz, Kathleen McFeeters and Donna Morgan, Donna Morgan got its start producing designer bridesmaid dresses noted for their embroidery and detailing. Dresses remain the label’s staple — from strapless silk chiffon cocktail frocks to pintucked satin sheaths. Flattering silhouettes make Donna Morgan's clothing look custom-made for the women who wear it. The brand’s versatility and sophistication have earned it press from the likes of fashion magazines InStyle and Marie Claire, among others.