- Tencel and cashmere cardigan
- Graphic tie-dye print throughout, textured open weave inset panel at back, sides
- Exposed four-button closure at front
- 36 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
- Dry clean only
90% tencel and 10% cashmere shell. 100% cotton inner layer
CFDA award-winning fashion designer Doo-Ri Chung is known for her effortless, unfussy aesthetic: Think loosely draped jersey dresses and subdued, neutral color combinations. Though she’s no longer with the brand that bears her name — in 2012, she left to become the creative director of Vince. — Chung’s influence is still apparent in Doo.Ri’s collection of resortwear, accessories, and flattering accessories. Pops of bright colors like hot pink and turquoise make the label’s silky printed dresses and princess-sleeve tops ideal for work as well as evenings out on the town. These days Doo.Ri is a property of the Tharanco Group, which also owns Poleci.