Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Jersey knit dress
- Pleated detail at neckline, semi-attached draped panel at front, ruching at side, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 27 inches in circumference at waist; 39 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% viscose shell
Origin: United States
CFDA award-winning fashion designer Doo-Ri Chung is known for her effortless, unfussy aesthetic: Think loosely draped jersey dresses and subdued, neutral color combinations. Though she’s no longer with the brand that bears her name — in 2012, she left to become the creative director of Vince. — Chung’s influence is still apparent in Doo.Ri’s collection of resortwear, accessories, and flattering accessories. Pops of bright colors like hot pink and turquoise make the label’s silky printed dresses and princess-sleeve tops ideal for work as well as evenings out on the town. These days Doo.Ri is a property of the Tharanco Group, which also owns Poleci.