Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Long sleeve cotton snap and hidden zip front Mic jacket.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- Zip detail at shoulders.
- Flap front cargo pockets with dual logo embossed snap closure and hidden side snap entry.
- Fully lined with an interior pocket.
- Approximate length: 29". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Material: Shell: 100% Cotton, Lining: 100% Polyester
Doppelganger’s dark, moody aesthetic may not be exactly what you’d expect from a men’s designer clothing label based in sun-and-fun Los Angeles. Then again, this emerging apparel brand — launched in 2010 by Eric Niccoli (also the founder of the contemporary men’s label Orthodox) — isn’t particularly concerned with following convention. Unexpected textures and details, muted colors, and slim cuts set Doppelganger’s hoodies, T-shirts and Henleys apart from the pack. Minimalist designs like the Gallo, a cotton canvas zip-front jacket in sleek charcoal grey, are masculine yet not overbearing. The clean lines and idiosyncratic details of Doppelganger’s edgy lifestyle brand deftly blends casual style with indie credibility.