Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven jacket
- Spread collar, front slash pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front button closure, fully lined
- 24 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size P/S
- Please note, Black is faux fur; Blue Green is wool and Brown Multi is velour
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
PLEASE NOTE, all items are final sale and non-returnable. Sale items have limited inventory available at sale pricing. Waitlist does not guarantee availability at sale pricing, and should an item become available to you off the waitlist, you may not be entitled to that sale price. Additionally, should this product become available again in another sale, price matches will not be offered.
Brand: Doucette Duvall
Material: Plaid: 100% wool shell. 100% polyester lining; Black: 100% faux fur shell. 100% polyester lining; Snake skin: 100% polyester shell. 100% polyester lining
Origin: United States
Keeping its clothing production local is only one aspect of Doucette Duvall's eco-conscious approach. Founder and fashion designer Stephanie Doucette incorporates repurposed fabrics into at least 70 percent of Doucette Duvall’s structured and sophisticated women’s separates, and all of the brand's shipping and packaging materials are recycled. Made in NYC, Doucette Duvall's best-sellers include the Babs jacket, a 1950s-style design that comes in a variety of fabrics (faux fur, wool, velour) depending on color; the classic “Audrey” trench in camel, which gives Burberry’s version some fierce competition; and elegant dresses and skirts in knockout vintage prints.