- Woven silk printed faux wrap dress
- Crossover front, elasticized cinched waist, optional tie at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- 41 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
100% silk shell
Keeping its clothing production local is only one aspect of Doucette Duvall's eco-conscious approach. Founder and fashion designer Stephanie Doucette incorporates repurposed fabrics into at least 70 percent of Doucette Duvall’s structured and sophisticated women’s separates, and all of the brand's shipping and packaging materials are recycled. Made in NYC, Doucette Duvall's best-sellers include the Babs jacket, a 1950s-style design that comes in a variety of fabrics (faux fur, wool, velour) depending on color; the classic “Audrey” trench in camel, which gives Burberry’s version some fierce competition; and elegant dresses and skirts in knockout vintage prints.