- Silk dress
- Each garment is made from vintage rescued fabrics
- Blouson bodice and draping at sleeve
- Hidden back zipper closure
- 34 inches from shoulder to hem. Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
100% rescued silk shell
Keeping its clothing production local is only one aspect of Doucette Duvall's eco-conscious approach. Founder and fashion designer Stephanie Doucette incorporates repurposed fabrics into at least 70 percent of Doucette Duvall’s structured and sophisticated women’s separates, and all of the brand's shipping and packaging materials are recycled. Made in NYC, Doucette Duvall's best-sellers include the Babs jacket, a 1950s-style design that comes in a variety of fabrics (faux fur, wool, velour) depending on color; the classic “Audrey” trench in camel, which gives Burberry’s version some fierce competition; and elegant dresses and skirts in knockout vintage prints.