Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Silk dress
- Each garment is made from vintage rescued fabrics
- Graphic late 80's and early 90's print, attached ruffle panel at neckline, elasticized waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- 34 inches from shoulder to hem. Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Hand wash only
Brand: Doucette Duvall
Material: 100% silk shell
Origin: United States
Keeping its clothing production local is only one aspect of Doucette Duvall's eco-conscious approach. Founder and fashion designer Stephanie Doucette incorporates repurposed fabrics into at least 70 percent of Doucette Duvall’s structured and sophisticated women’s separates, and all of the brand's shipping and packaging materials are recycled. Made in NYC, Doucette Duvall's best-sellers include the Babs jacket, a 1950s-style design that comes in a variety of fabrics (faux fur, wool, velour) depending on color; the classic “Audrey” trench in camel, which gives Burberry’s version some fierce competition; and elegant dresses and skirts in knockout vintage prints.