Long sleeve cotton blend zip front hoodie.
- Front kangaroo pocket with logo tag.
- Hood and back graphic print.
- Ribbed cuffs and hem.
- Fully lined in striped jersey.
- Please note any distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1½", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 41.
75% Cotton, 25% Polyester
Since its 2001 debut, Drifter has been hard at work reinventing the basic T-shirt — adding a healthy dose of modern, SoCal cool to everyone's favorite wardrobe staple. Based in Los Angeles, the contemporary label's design team tears apart basic shirt styles — both literally and figuratively — and then reassembles them into brand new clothing concepts. Short-sleeve jersey tees, reconstructed crew necks, and soft-washed cardigans feature graphics and treatments inspired by everything from punk rock to eighteenth-century masquerade. “Best when worn,” Drifter's apparel gives casualwear an edgy, artistic twist.