DRKSHDW by Rick Owens six pocket slim leg cotton jeans.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pockets and contrast denim hem detail.
- Pebbled leather saddle panel.
- Fading and discoloration throughout.
- Please note, any fading or discoloration is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Comes in designer cotton tote.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 13", inseam: 36". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6', Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
75% Cotton, 25% Lamb Leather, Lining: 52% Polyester, 48% Cotton
DRKSHDW by Rick Owens
DRKSHDW founder Rick Owens has been described as bold, avant-garde, and brilliant — all for good reason. The American-born, Paris-based designer, who started his career in Los Angeles, has a history of pushing the boundaries of men’s fashion: consider, for example, DRKSHDW’s drawstring-waist long hoodie — which extends past the knees of even the tallest gents — and baseball hat crafted from black textured leather. DRKSHDW's moody denim jackets and jeans, sweaters, and shirts feature geometric patterns precision-crafted from some of the world’s most luxurious fabrics. From the unabashedly high-end creations of his Rick Owens flagship line, to the more egalitarian bent of his DRKSHDW imprint and collaborations with the likes of Eastpak, Owens' dark, brooding, and trailblazing aesthetic is a formidable force.