DRKSHDW by Rick Owens long sleeve treated stretch cotton twill hidden button front jacket.
- Mock collar with extended button panel closure, front flap patch pockets with hidden button closure, waist pockets and single button barrel cuffs.
- Upper back vent with hidden button closure.
- Extended button tab closure with two button option at hem.
- Back side darts.
- Fading and discoloration throughout.
- Please note, any fading or discoloration is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Fully lined with interior zip pocket.
- Comes in designer cotton tote.
- Approximate length: 32½". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6', Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
97% Cotton, 3% Elastane, Lining: 52% Polyester, 48% Cotton
DRKSHDW by Rick Owens
DRKSHDW founder Rick Owens has been described as bold, avant-garde, and brilliant — all for good reason. The American-born, Paris-based designer, who started his career in Los Angeles, has a history of pushing the boundaries of men’s fashion: consider, for example, DRKSHDW’s drawstring-waist long hoodie — which extends past the knees of even the tallest gents — and baseball hat crafted from black textured leather. DRKSHDW's moody denim jackets and jeans, sweaters, and shirts feature geometric patterns precision-crafted from some of the world’s most luxurious fabrics. From the unabashedly high-end creations of his Rick Owens flagship line, to the more egalitarian bent of his DRKSHDW imprint and collaborations with the likes of Eastpak, Owens' dark, brooding, and trailblazing aesthetic is a formidable force.